DIAS and Devon’s SEND Local Offer are running three parent information events across Devon in the summer and autumn term.
The events are information sessions for parents and carers, where you can find out more about how Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) support works in Devon.
Our aim is to help you to understand the system in Devon, and you’ll be able to hear from our experienced staff and have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss key issues. We’ll be covering:
- What support is there for children with SEND
- What the ‘assess, plan, do, and review’ cycle is
- What all the recent changes mean for you and your family
- What the SEND Local Offer is
- SEND Parent Information event – Braunton – 5th July 2018, 10am-12 noon
- SEND Parent Information event – Holsworthy – 12th July 2018 – 10am-12 noon
- SEND Parent Information event – Ivybridge – 15th November 2018, 10am-12 noon
To book your place, click on the link above for the event you want to go to. When you book you can tell us whether you have any special requirements or specific questions you would like us to answer, so we can prepare and tailor it to your needs.
If you would like to host an event, or would like more information, contact email@example.com.