DIAS and Devon’s SEND Local Offer are running a series of parent information events across Devon throughout the 2018 Spring term.
The events are information sessions for parents and carers, where you can find out more about how Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) support works in Devon.
Our aim is to help you to understand the system in Devon, and you’ll be able to hear from our experienced staff and have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss key issues. We’ll be covering:
- What support is there for children with SEND
- What the ‘assess, plan, do, and review’ cycle is
- What all the recent changes mean for you and your family
- What the SEND Local Offer is
- Feniton Youth Centre, Feniton, Wed 17 January 2018, 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Withycombe Raleigh C of E Primary School, Exmouth, Mon 29 January 2018, 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Crowndale Road, Tavistock, Mon 5 February 2018, 10:00am – 12:00pm
- St Peter’s School, Exeter, Mon 26 February 2018, 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Axminster Community Primary Academy, Axminster, Wed 7 March 2018, 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Ivybridge Community College, Ivybridge, Mon 12 March 2018, 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Holsworthy Community College, Holsworthy, Mon 26 March 2018, 10:00am – 12:00pm
To book your place, click on the link above for the event you want to go to. When you book you can tell us whether you have any special requirements or specific questions you would like us to answer, so we can prepare and tailor it to your needs.
If you would like to host an event, or would like more information, contact email@example.com.