We are always trying to improve our service to ensure our families are getting the support they want and need. One way we do this is by capturing feedback from the people who use our services.
We collect feedback in several ways using postal questionnaires, telephone interviews, internet surveys and questionnaires following training events.
If you have comments to make about our information, publications or the content of the website, you can email us directly at email@example.com.
How are we doing?
On the whole, our users are happy with the service they get from us. 96% of users said that they are satisfied or very satisfied with the service they receive. 92% of respondents are likely or highly likely to recommend our service to others.
People who commented positively about the service said:
- I’ve done everything on my own but this [DiAS] made me feel stronger and more confident and not so undermined
- I could not have sorted out my situation without your help and support
- [DiAS] helped me focus on the important issues that would help me get my son the education he needs and has a right to
- This service was amazing I learn so much from one phone call
- Really helpful and made me feel a lot less stressed when I didn’t know which way to turn
- Parents need help. The only place they will get good advice is DiAS. Fact.
When we have comments that are less positive, we analyse the feedback and look again at the support we give to see whether we could do something more or do it differently. We regularly reflect on our practice to make sure we give the best service we can.
Below, you can see the feedback we have had and see what we did in response.